If you wish to contact us regarding an order or perhaps to send a comment then please do so by:
Contact By Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07973 956 321 (10.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday) if we are unavailable please email for fast response.
Address: GMK Batteries 50 School Lane Trefonen Oswestry Shropshire SY10 9DY
(Please include your order number with any correspondence)
Our objective is to provide the best branded products at the lowest prices whilst offering excellent customer service and the fairest terms.
We have set up a fund raiser page with cancer research for full details please click here.
We have included some bullet points that may answer your question, please also see our Home page and Articles section:
- Two year warranty on GMK Batteries and a one year warranty on Infapower batteries.
- We stock two excellent product ranges offering more choice.
- We operate with Clear and straight forward terms and conditions that do not affect your statutory rights.
- We dispatch all orders First Class Royal mail.
- We offer our premium products at very low prices that represent best value for money.
- We have a range of payment methods at the checkout all of which are secure including PayPal and credit or debit card.
- We will not divulge your details to a third party with the exception of the Bank dealing with your payment.
- We offer helpful advice and information please see our Articles page.
- We offer helpful guidance in our guides section.
- We also offer interesting news in our Guides page.
We have been supplying batteries in the UK since 1996. At GMK Batteries we pride ourselves on providing high quality replacement batteries at low prices. We achieve this through very modern efficient order processing systems and dedicated staff whose mission is always to put you the customer first. We also rely on customer referrals or word of mouth. We do not pay for advertising as this would increase the price of our products or we would have to supply products with a lower buying in price which could affect quality. This would not be acceptable or in-keeping with our mission and standards.
We have provided some popular inquiry answers above if however, you wish to ask a question then please email us and we shall be delighted to answer within 24 hours.
We have listed many models of cordless telephone however there are models being created on a frequent basis. So if you cannot find your model please email the make and model information which is usually on the underside of the base unit. We will then do our best to cross reference the model and provide a link to our product or if we do not stock that particular battery then we will recommend another supplier if available. Most modern cordless phones use the GMK R BC101286 59H cordless phone batteries these are 750mAh and have a three year warranty. They also have a high pip for proper contact as required with cordless phones. This is why you should not use normal consumer rechargeable batteries.
If you wish to add a customer comment then please email it to us and we will add it to our customer comments page we remove any sensitive or confidential information. If you wish us to add more information to a product or perhaps add an article to our guides section then please email with the details and we will do our best to help you. You can also follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook or join us on Google+
On social media we often comment on the latest technology and news items. This extends beyond rechargeable batteries for portable equipment and includes news and comments regarding the environment.