Recycling BT Cordless Phones and Rechargeable Batteries.
Recycling BT (British Telecom) equipment. BT offers a service in order to reduce their impact on the environment. You can take the right option by returning any unwanted equipment including: BT Home Hubs, Power line Adapters, Broadband Extenders, Vision+ boxes and You View+ boxes to us for recycling. For recycling cordless phone rechargeable batteries simply take them to a local major DIY store or supermarket.
Recycling BT the process. Send back equipment free of charge please do the following:
- Call 0800 800 150 and let them know what you want to return. They will then send you a pre-paid posting bag.
- Then pack all equipment, including cables, into the original box or another box or wrap in bubble wrap.
- Place all in the posting bag and then seal the bag.
- Then peel off the address label and bar-code and stick them on the posting bag provided.
- Then as part of a planned trip drop it off at your local Post Office.
By G. Moore BSc (Hons) 22/06/2007